Friday, November 19, 2004

I won't leave without a word. 

ok. I am now using my brother's computer. Thank goodness Chia Yi helped me with that router... so now here also can access internet. I dunno wad happened to my com, and don have time to figure out anyway. Just cant switch it on!!! ugh... the monitor keep saying no signal no matter how i unplug and replug the wires. sigh. nvm la. I'm a computer idiot mah... cannot blame me.

Anyway. Just wanted to leave a final blog before i leave tomorrow morning. Yeah, i'll be off to China, Beijing and ShangHai for 15 days starting from tomorrow. Flight is 9am... but will be in airport by 6:30am latest latest bah. I will miss all of u guys k... and i'll bring back prezzies!!! (i try la) haha. I'm getting a toy for David, which i promised him, and i'll be looking for some pple's(like my brother) bdae presents. Hmmm... this time gotta miss church camp for this, so sad. I want to go church camp!

So you pple going for church camp, you lucky peeps... sigh, have fun ok? aiya, i'm sure you will. For me? I'll be hounding Hoi Fai for huang cheng tickets all 15 days. haha. just kidding.

And for my dear seniors still having As... jiayou jiayou! Drink more water, rest when u need to... don just mug until sick ar~ It'll be over in 2 weeks at the very very most right? After that you'll be sooooo free and soooo happy le. And we will be the ones facing the horrible evil As next year. ARGH. Help. What did we do to deserve this???

OK. Final goodbye for now... will miss u. Can e-mail me, i'll try 2 check okie. Any emergencies... can call my parents. hahaha.... i dunno if i will still be using the same network in China, or changing to china network, or just using Calling card or wad. Heh. I shall try to have fun... TRY, no guarantees huh... =P *grinz* see ya!
Joyce at 5:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*